Indra Gunawan

word of my mind, word of my heart.


BRAT, Robot Kaki Manusia



Deskripsi yang saya peroleh dari situs resminya adalah :

"BRAT stands for Bipedal Robotic Articulating Transport. The robot is a 6 servo biped walker featuring three degrees of freedom (DOF) per leg. The robot can walk forward or backwards and turn in place left or right with variable speed. It can even do lots of Robo-One style acrobatic moves. Our combo kits include everything needed to make an operational robot, however the chassis and servos are available separately for those who want to use their own electronics."lynxmotion


Ternyata jaman Terminator akan segera datang. ^^

*gambar dipinjam dari Botmag

Labels:

2 Responses to “BRAT, Robot Kaki Manusia”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    awal yang baik  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    saya ingin sekali membuat robot dari sepda motor moga terwujud  

Post a Comment

Leave your comment :D

Newer›  ‹Older


Black Rose

I'm Indra Gunawan
From : Siak Sri Indrapura, Indonesia
Live : Kanazawa, Japan

Now I am school at Kindai, Japan.

I don't believe in luck and I love to made some poetry. :)


Search

Chit Chat



Recent Comments


    hit counter html code
  • since 22 Feb '08

  • Page Rank Check

My Social Networks


    Indra EhM's Facebook profile


Blogged Blog Directory
XML

Adsvertise