Indra Gunawan

word of my mind, word of my heart.


Thousand Sunny

Hmm.. emang keren kapal ini.




Facility :
- Men's and Women's Quarters
- Kitchen, Dining Room, and Sick bay
- Aquarium Bar
- Library, Workrooms, Bath, Crow's Nest, and Survey Room
- Soldier Dock System with 5 channels
- Coup de Burst
- Gaon Cannon

Baca keterangannya di sini

* Gambar dipinjam dari sini dan sini

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Thousand Sunny”

Post a Comment

Leave your comment :D

Newer›  ‹Older


Black Rose

I'm Indra Gunawan
From : Siak Sri Indrapura, Indonesia
Live : Kanazawa, Japan

Now I am school at Kindai, Japan.

I don't believe in luck and I love to made some poetry. :)


Search

Chit Chat



Recent Comments


    hit counter html code
  • since 22 Feb '08

  • Page Rank Check

My Social Networks


    Indra EhM's Facebook profile


Blogged Blog Directory
XML

Adsvertise