Indra Gunawan

word of my mind, word of my heart.


Dear Friend..

Dear Friend,
What's on your mind ?
You don’t laugh the way you used to,
but I've noticed how you cry.

Dear friend,
I feel so helpless.
I see you sit in silence.
As you face new pain each day.
I feel there’s nothing I can do.
I know you don’t feel pretty.
Even though you are,
but it wasn’t your beauty..
that found room in my heart.

Dear friend,
You are so precious..

Dear friend,
I'm here for you.
I know that you don’t talk too much.
But we can share this day a new.

Dear Friend,
Please don’t feel like you're alone.
There is someone who is praying.
Praying for your peace of mind.
Hoping joy is what you'll find.
I know you don’t feel weak,
even though you are.
But it wasn’t your strength,
that found room in my heart.

Dear friend,
You are so precious..


Marie Digby

Labels:

0 Responses to “Dear Friend..”

Post a Comment

Leave your comment :D

Newer›  ‹Older


Black Rose

I'm Indra Gunawan
From : Siak Sri Indrapura, Indonesia
Live : Kanazawa, Japan

Now I am school at Kindai, Japan.

I don't believe in luck and I love to made some poetry. :)


Search

Chit Chat



Recent Comments


    hit counter html code
  • since 22 Feb '08

  • Page Rank Check

My Social Networks


    Indra EhM's Facebook profile


Blogged Blog Directory
XML

Adsvertise