Indra Gunawan

word of my mind, word of my heart.


Circle Rainbow Night

From my note in Facebook,  
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 11:56am

Thrilled by stars, stunned by moon,
A circle rainbow night ringed them.

The air, exhilarating.
Night wild, elated.

I lay in my yard,
Facing a gorgeous universe, counting the stars.

I drew my mind,

I imagined,
If you are the moon and I am the stars,
How we are the happiest creatures in this world,
Because we could bring the happiness, bring the smile,
Inspiring every people that set eyes on us.    

Maybe moon will always be a moon,
And stars will always be stars,
They never be same shape even until the world is over,
But they always together and keep each other.

Let's bring happiness, lets bring smiles,
Don't let cloudy fools stand in the way,
Don't let me fall, I wont let you fall,
Together we'll fight and defend.
For our friendship :)
Keep fight!

*Literally happen in my yard ahead my home. I lay under the stars under the moon, some month ago.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Circle Rainbow Night”

Post a Comment

Leave your comment :D

Newer›  ‹Older


Black Rose

I'm Indra Gunawan
From : Siak Sri Indrapura, Indonesia
Live : Kanazawa, Japan

Now I am school at Kindai, Japan.

I don't believe in luck and I love to made some poetry. :)


Search

Chit Chat



Recent Comments


    hit counter html code
  • since 22 Feb '08

  • Page Rank Check

My Social Networks


    Indra EhM's Facebook profile


Blogged Blog Directory
XML

Adsvertise